Thursday, May 26, 2005

Signing back in

Finally, things have been done with for this semester, phew now I can afford to take a two day breather before getting back to more important things.

Just to ease things back to normalcy, heres something to read, reflect, chew and ponder. Secrets!!! What is it about secrets, that you guard with all your life? Why does it prick curiosity to know others' secrets? Would you tell your secrets in a confession knowing that it would never be known to anybody else? Do your secrets make your blush in embarrassment or red with evil? Read through this, make your surmises and let me know what you think about it.

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Prabha said...

So exams finally over huh??:)
and about secrets..let me think..
I dont have many :)

Baejaar said...

(rant)
Secret is a secret only when it remains a secret.
(/rant)

I am sure you must have done well in the exams. So welcome back to the blogging world.

sensiblystoned said...

Thanks guys, prabha and baejaar. The exams went pretty well, havent been able to get down to writing something serious. Have to take care of some stuff that I had been postponing due to the exams.

sensiblystoned said...

wooaaooww: well you know some of them, but rest assured I shall take some with me to my grave. no chance!!!

reNUka said...

hey... welcome back! hope u r doing well!!

look at me - i come to ur home and invite u... i suppose it happens only in blogs :-)

sensiblystoned said...

Renuka: haha, you are right. It could happen only in blogs.