Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tagged Again

I was thinking about writing something that happened to me at 4:30am on thursday morning, something which I thought was real funny, when I saw that Anne had tagged me on one the many meme's thats doing rounds. So here goes....

Seven Things I Can Do

1) Turn a book upside down and read at a freakish speed
2) Remember most of the actors and some directors of all the movies Ive seen so far in my life
3) Quote "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo
4) Multitask - for eg: cook, talk on the phone, wash dishes and listen to music
5) Watch NBA all day long
6) Read a book forever while im on the shit-pot
7) Listen

Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die

1) Learn to play atleast one musical instrument
2) Write an original screenplay for a movie
3) Bungeejump and skydiving
4) Dunk a basketball even if it means I have to use a trampoline
5) Start an orphanage
6) Start a company
7) Fall in love and get married

Seven Things I Can't Do

1) Keep my room clean (although rest of the house would be clean)
2) Shave properly
3) Remember where I left my last piece of gum
4) Forget my mothers cooking (been a year from home and still cant seem to grow out of it)
5) Be awake for the entire duration of any seminar
6) Remember the birthdays of all my friends
7) Time management

Seven Things That I Find Really Attractive About the Opposite Sex

1) Captivating eyes
2) Talk intelligently
3) Sense of humor
4) Independent
5) Resonable
6) Humility
7) Should be the physical embodiment of the Barbie Girl (awright gals, just kidding :P )

Seven Things I Say the Most

1) Fcuk
2) Holy shit
3) Goddamn
4) Wassup
5) Awesome
6) Awright
7) Hey

Seven Books I Love (in no particular order)

1) The Godfather by Mario Puzo
2) Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
3) Tintin by Herge
4) The Three Investigators by Robert Arthur
5) The Riftwar Saga by Raymond Feist
6) The Blue Ring by A.J.Quinnell
7) Phdcomics.com (this doesnt primarily classify as a book but its now available in printed edition)

Tag??!! Hell no, sorry about that Anne. You can tag me all you want and I'd be glad to do them anytime. But the last time I tagged somebody, I was very close to having my ass fried on a barbecue grill, too close for my comfort :D This time around I may not be so fortunate :) So, I leave it to anybody whos interested to pick up the baton and pass it around.

*Of all the things, Q 2 A 7 seems the least likeliest to happen before I die. It appears one needs to be outrageously talented and capable of very many things to do that. :P*

7 comments:

Miss A said...

So happy to see that you did the meme!
Both my taggees have done a great job....maybe I should quit with the memes while I am ahead.
Don't be so pessimistic about the love stuff, lots of people put that on their list...

Unknown said...

You put The Fountainhead second on your list, too! Kewl.

sensiblystoned said...

Anne: you know why lots of people put that on their list, its because they so dearly wish that to happen and it doesnt seem like its going to happen :))

Denise: yeah i did :)

Miss A said...

Maybe you are right, i put it on my list out of honesty though, not out of any real feeling that it is out of my reach. I feel so sad because people think that true love is so far away; It isn't, for any of us.
xx

sensiblystoned said...

awwww *hugs*, thank you so much for that comment....it made my day.

venus said...

The Fountainhead is also my one of the fav books. hmm, bunjee jumping and sky diving, two things i also wanna do before i die.
it's good to know more about u!

Arjun Karande said...

Hey, nice!

And about the IITK Comics question, don't tell anyone, but I use simple MS Paint :)