Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A new beginning

I have been very occupied in the past few days with some great movies and a difficult but close-to-the-heart book, plus I had to move recently. Moving's a bitch, I shall post about that ordeal later, I wonder how Anne doest it so often? Replies and posts have been very infrequent and I apologize for that.

I love my books and my movies greatly, and recently movies have overtaken pursuits in books. To make matters even better, Kaushik, my old school pal loves movies as much as me (awright, we can have that argument as to who likes movies more, later) and I decided to rope him in for a new blog. Also, we seem to have more or less the same taste movies. So without much fanfare I now present,

http://movieflavors.blogspot.com/

Through this we hope to introduce off-beat movies, indie movies, foreign films (Italian, Spanish, French, etc) and movies we greatly loved and want others to see and enjoy. Happy reading and happier viewing.

P.S: if you would like to be a part of the blog and contribute to it, please let me know.

14 comments:

wookie said...

I agree, moving is indeed a pain esp if you have to keep moving your entire house very often.

gulnaz said...

your idea for the movie blog is fantastic!

sensiblystoned said...

wookie: the worst thing about moving house is that you think that you dont own much stuff but things keep turning out from all kinds of places. I was pretty amazed to see all the stuff I had owned. Like I said Ill write about it soon.

gulnaz: thank you :)

m. said...

new template looks nice....but its working ok? not fair!! :))

sensiblystoned said...

What can I say the new template is working perfectly to the T, as they say. Why do u have any problems with urs??

Miss A said...

Love the new look!!
I have no idea how I move so often either, can't imagine that it is going to stop anytime soon though....

. : A : . said...

Very interesting. I have been looking for a good movie blog like the one you mention to read. Look forward to seeing it.

sensiblystoned said...

Anne: You are planning on moving again? wow!!!

A: thats nice. You will plenty of great stuff to read about in that blog, like I said happy reading and happy viewing.

Miss A said...

Sure, I'm like the littlest hobo....Obviously moving after a year or so in Paris.

Prashanth said...

You still use your Raydenin id?! Unbelievable... wow those were the days... MORTAL KOMBAT!!

Invite me to join the movie blog team, I will be your fantasy and sci-fi movie reviewer :)

sensiblystoned said...

wooaaooww: no no no emotions, velaila irukkum bothu emotions idam koduka koodathu. naan inga thaan irukaen.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen these movies?

1. Closer
2. Adaptation
3. Following
4. After Sunrise / After Sunset
5. The Man Who Wasnt there
6. House of Sand and Fog
7. Meet Joe Black
8. 28 Grams
9. Fargo
10. Great Expectations

If you've seen which one you liked?
I just wanna know your taste in movies ...

Take your time.....NO HURRY...

-Intern

Anonymous said...

Added a comment in "New Beginning"

- Intern

YO!! progressively smaller !!!
PROOF: Check comments: 1, 7, 12, 16, 18

Anonymous said...

oops!!! wrong thread...
you know where the earlier comment belongs ....

I think, I need to open my own Blog,
JUST to delete such follies!!!